LED STRIP LIGHTS
High quality LED strip lights for infinite architectural led linear lighting applications. 4.8W to 30W/mtr, 60-490 LED’s/m.
LED strip lights have completed the disruptive innovation in the Lighting Industry. This is also called smart lighting.
The traditional tube light has disappeared, traditional lamps affect human health, carry toxic gas, flicker, takes time to start and produce heat and Co2, while Strip lights are RoHS compliant, emits less heat, non-flickering, help in reducing Co2 and provide infinite led linear lighting solutions.
LED Strip lights are now the primary lighting source for Lighting Designers, Architects & Interior Designers. With over 25+ broad category of high quality LED Strips, 1000+ options of wattage, size, color temperature, beam angles, CRI, lens, lumens package, and over 850+ sizes and shapes of LED aluminum profile available the designer can now create infinite LED linear lighting design, the only limitation being their imagination, popular, affordable and easily installable, consume less power and emit better light, directional light of 8 to 180-degree results in consuming lesser wattage.
Architects & Lighting designers are today using high quality LED Strip lights for smart lighting, cove light, hotel rooms, lobby, public areas, LED Linear lighting, architectural linear lighting, arc lighting, outdoor linear lighting, indoor linear lighting, swimming pool, and numerous applications. We offer strip lights in wattages of 4.8W to 30W/mtr.
Standard length is 5mtrs with option of customization. RHEA LED linear provides ultra-long strip lights of 10mtrs. Wattages vary from 4.8W to 30W/mtr in single rows or multiple rows. LEDs used in the strips are SMD 2835, 3528, 2216, 3014, 5050. LEDs per meter vary from 60-490 LED’s/m.
Color temperature options with LEDs are numerous. Color temperature as low as 2400K Warm White to 6500K cool white, RGB, RGBW. There are also options of tuneable LEDs to change CCT from 2700K to 6500K kelvin.
Color rendering is an important factor with LED lights. Traditional lamps CRI is below 70. RHEA LED linear strip lights standard CRI is above 90. CRI above 85 usually is preferred for high-end projects, restaurants and star hotels.
RHEA LED linear strip lights:
- Full Spectrum CRI is above 97. Reduces strain to the eyes and helps in adding productivity at the workplace. These LED strips portrait true color, reduces glare, highlight the beauty of the building, structure, and interiors. The lumens per meter is 90 to 100
- High density LED strip lights LEDs ranging from 112 to 490 LEDs per meter with SMD2216. Wattages of strips are 7.7W, 12W, 16W, 19.2W and 23W. It provides uniformity of lighting. Often used in led linear light fixtures. https://www.rhealedlinear.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RHEA-LED-Linear-High-Density-2019v.1-1.pdf
- Freezer (Fresh) LED strips are used in retail supermarkets to keep dairy, poultry, bread, vegetables and fish fresh. Color temperature for different areas differ. Warm white for bread, light pink for meat. Bright blue and white in chilled cabinets, restaurants and seafood shops.
- Neon Flex Strip: Polyurethane encapsulated LED strips known as NEON Flex come with light emitting from the top, side and 3 sides. Small size NEON FLEX is an option. RHEA NEON Flex is useable underwater. https://www.rhealedlinear.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RHEA-LED-Linear-Neon-Side-View-2019v.1.pdf
- Wall washer LED strips IP67 is with 30degree and asymmetric 10X30 degree lens. Wall washer LED strips is 20MM in width and 9MM in height with 18W/mtr which is the thinnest wall washer light.
- Economic LED strips, IP20 is used in cabinet lighting, wardrobes, kitchen lights, cove areas et al. LED strips are easy to install connected to a remote controller. RGB LED strips also have connectors and can be connected to a power supply and DMX controller
Color temperature varies from place to place. The color temperature required in guest rooms may not the same that in work stations. Schools and hospitals require a standard color temperature. Color temperature varies from place to place. The color temperature required in guest rooms is 2700K. CCT requirement in the work station is 4000K and hospitals require 6500K.
The high efficiency LED strips output above 200lm/W. Lighting designers require high-efficiency light to highlight a wall feature or graze the wall in historical monuments. Recessed lights and surface mounted in double-height roofs prefer high efficiency LED strips.
Applications of these strips can be in hotel lobbies, cove areas, guest rooms, banquet hall, skirtings, deck area, restaurants, bars, swimming pools and highlighting building facades. Work stations with high efficiency and CRI above 97+ help in increasing productivity and reducing stress, glare and strain. With a warranty from 5 to 7 years, we offer the best & high quality LED strip lights in wattages of 4.8W to 30W/mtr with 60-490 LED’s/m. Call us or connect with us to know more.